Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Interview: Angelo Moore Of Fishbone







Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting with Angelo Moore of the legendary band, Fishbone to discuss the band, their new release, Live In Bordeaux, his solo projects and the band's legacy. Thanks to Angelo for his time and to Will, Bill, Rey, Jess, Eddie and the people at Silverback Management for setting up the interview. Note: For some reason, the video is missing the first 10 seconds.







For a bonus clip, here he is playing a stylophone I had in my bag. It was his first time playing one and he enjoyed it. It makes me wish I had brought my melodica as well.

MusicBlips

1 comment:

  1. Deinetly enjoyed the interview!

    Cool blog you got going, I'm following!

    C.Williams
    http://setmindgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete