Friday, September 2, 2011

The Coathangers And Kittie Debut New Videos


As many of you know by now (and if not, use the search function), I am a huge fan of The Coathangers and Kittie. So much that both bands (especially Kittie) occupy a nice amount of space in my music collection (a total number I would rather not say in the hopes of any woman showing interest in me via this blog). This week, Atlanta and London, Ontario's finest released new videos and both have a 70's visual style to them along with line dancing, zombies and music that rocks to no end. Both bands have released albums (Larceny and Old Lace, I've Failed You) that will (and better) show up on many best of lists this year (or else...) and, more importantly, should be in your collection or on your speakers at this very moment. Watch the videos for The Coathangers' "Trailer Park Boneyard" and Kittie's "We Are the Lamb" below.



1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you have more videos from these talented girls! it would be nice!

    ReplyDelete