Friday, February 22, 2013
Brad and Jane (February 2013)
01. The F Word by Cannibal Ox
02. I Found You by Alabama Shakes
03. I Can Move You (If You Let Me) Parliament
04. My Own Personal Gravity by P.M. Dawn
05. I Gotta Know by Nikka Costa
06. Black Moon by Wilco
07. Fopp by Ohio Players
08. Bonita Applebum by A Tribe Called Quest
09. Anything We Want by Fiona Apple
10. Some Lovin' by Ben Sollee
11. Goodnight Baby by Sam & Dave
Not so much about Brad and Jane as a letter to a person that will never notice the one thing that makes sense. There are a lot of people in the world like this and it is their loss for walking blindly. In a easier, simpler place, we would all be Brad and Jane. Song wise, this compilation is about love, hope, loneliness, the always dreaded friend zone. Whatever your stance is on the concept of romance and any of these things, there is always someone out there with the same thought. A Jane to your Brad or vice versa. Also, if you have not already (and before it is cancelled), watch Happy Endings.
Support the art and artists. Play it loud.
Get Brad and Jane here.
Blogger's note: There is nothing wrong with the friend zone to an extent. You can be attracted to a friend and totally still be friend but you can not be in love with them. Do not Duckie yourself in life.